I received the Very Inspiring Blog Award almost two weeks ago but I have been so busy with setting up StillWalks project exhibitions, that I have not had enough time to think about this. The award was given to me by Hannah Duncan Creations. Hannah is my youngest daughter and she is partly to blame for my lack of time to deal with this.
Hannah is currently a Foundation Art student and we have been taking her all over the place for university interviews. All five have now been done and I am proud to say she was accepted to all them. Now she has to choose!
Rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award are below. Thanks, Hannah for nominating me for this.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. I was born in Scotland.
2. I grew up in Northern Ireland.
3. I trained in England.
4. I live in Wales.
5. I am an artist.
6. I originally trained in tapestry weaving (see Design Fibre ICT)
7. I have a wonderful wife and two amazing daughters.
8. I love walking.
Nominations: no particular order.
10: Traci Carver
11: Helen’s Journal
13: Life Pieces
15: Licht Years